PALMETTO STATE DRONES - TERMS OF SERVICE
By scheduling services with Palmetto State Drones, you agree to these terms of service, which include the following items below. These terms of service are subject to change without notice, and will always be fair to you, the customer, and to us, the service provider:
- HOME / SITE IS READY FOR US: All home preparations, cleaning, or staging, must be complete before your appointment and prior to our arrival. Our Pre-Flight Checklist is available on our Real Estate Services Page. If there is any cleaning, staging, or preparing needed on-site when we arrive, there will be an additional $50.00 service fee. If the shoot cannot be completed, there will be a $75.00 trip fee.
- ENHANCEMENTS / NOT IMPROVEMENTS: Through the process of professional editing in post production we will enhance the existing items in the images we captured. However, we will not make edits that result in what appear to be physical repairs. For example, we will not edit out cracks in concrete, damaged roofing, cars left in the driveway, etc.
- LICENSING AGREEMENT: Customers of Palmetto State Drones are paying for a “Photography Service” and are purchasing a “License to Use” the photographs and videos as customer sees fit.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Appointments canceled less than 24 hours prior to scheduled time will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- PAYMENTS: All Real Estate services require a 50% deposit prior to work commencing. Final Invoices are issued after completion of photo editing and due upon receipt. In addition, final payment is required to release photos / videos to customer. Invoices are sent via email and can be paid by credit card or a check can be mailed. If mailing a check, please be aware that payment must clear before assets will be released to customer.
- PHOTO RECOVERY FEE: Photos are delivered via a cloud-based service with a download link valid for 60 days. If you fail to download the photos within 60 days and need a new download link, there will be a $15.00 recovery fee. After 180 days, we remove assets completely from our system.
PALMETTO STATE DRONES - WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Palmetto State Drones' (PSD) Website.
PSD provides drone based video and photography services.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use PSD's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Arizona. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, PSD and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PSD's website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://palmettostatedrones.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://palmettostatedrones.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://palmettostatedrones.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://palmettostatedrones.com
Redistribute content from PSD (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.